Thursday, February 26, 2004

Panic Button Activated 

Today went all the way back to school. To realise that lessons were cancelled. Basically i went to sch for nothing. Ya. How nice. How near.
Am now freaking out in fright. Dying in trepidation. Fear. Fear. Nightmares. ArGh. Expecting a call frm Shila sometime 10plus. Mebbe that might help calm me a little. Sheesh man, my heart's been beating like ulra fast.... and NO its not other reasons, its just Os.
I had 4 consecutive nightmares this morning. Same scenario. Dun need guess u all also noe la. I got L1R5 70, 60, 36 and 28... oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no.......................................................help.
Got no mood and not much space in my brain to tink. sorry. argh. argh. i dunno wad else to type now. see u guys soon. er, i hope. I surely will msg someone or other after my results release, i tink. Cross ur fingers u are not the unucky ones. =I
Take care all of u. bye.
Joyce at 9:39 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*